2Mynds expects users to respect the intellectual property rights of 2Mynds material. We reserve the right to to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or are charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights regarding 2Mynds content.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you would like to read the DMCA, please visit the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
If you believe in good faith that materials on the the 2Mynds website and in the courses infringe your copyright, the DMCA provides that you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
- the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow 2Mynds to locate the material on the website;
- the name, address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party;
- and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Services can be sent to email@example.com. We suggest that you consult your legal adviser before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Effective as of January 2, 2019.